We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager who shares the same values of pragmatism, professionalism, and transparency that we do. Working from anywhere in Spain, with remote clients, we support our clients in many ways and you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of different internal and client projects.
Perhaps you’ll oversee a client project with our team delivery approach. This may be a greenfield project for a startup or helping to build a mission-critical system for a large enterprise client.
Perhaps you’ll work with our embedded craftspeople, who are working within our client's existing development to help them to get better at writing their own software. Or maybe you're more interested in helping to introduce the values of Agile (and software craftsmanship?) to an organisation through coaching & mentoring.
The role involves helping the client and team create a shared vision and strategy. Translated into a roadmap and ultimately an effective backlog, you will be responsible for conducting resolution and helping the client find the right focus.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the team is fully equipped, focused, and supported to meet their commitments and aligned with the client's needs. You will coach and mentor the team to create a cohesive, and healthy culture. You will help align the team towards meeting the goals of the clients and work closely with the client to create a healthy and trustful relationship. You will help the team proactively manage risks, issues and dependencies to aid our success. Your work will be based on sound reasoning, clear agreed KPIs, and a collaborative attitude.
In order to take ownership of delivery while empowering and equipping the team to optimise efforts you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience working with software engineering teams (and are comfortable with being involved in high-level technical discussions)
- Experience managing roadmaps and/or project plans
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies, processes and documentation
- Stong people skills and stakeholder relationship management experience
- Team player mindset with good leadership skills
- both technical and from the business.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (spoken and written)
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Opportunity to work remotely (full remote or hybrid if you want)
- Ticket restaurants, tickets transport and nursery (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the EU. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide relocation assistance for this role.
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.