We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager that shares the same values of pragmatism, professionalism and transparency that we do. Working exclusively from Barcelona with remote clients, we support our clients in many ways and you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of different internal and client projects.
Perhaps you’ll oversee a client project from our offices with our team delivery approach. This may be a greenfield project for a startup, or helping to build a mission-critical system for a large enterprise client. Perhaps you’ll work with our embedded craftspeople, who are working within our client's existing development to help them to get better at writing their own software. Or maybe you're more interested in helping to introduce the values of Agile (and software craftsmanship?) to an organisation through coaching & mentoring.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the team is fully equipped, focused, and supported to meet their commitments. You will coach and mentor the team to create a cohesive, and healthy culture. You will help align the team towards meeting the goals of the clients and work closely with the client to create a healthy and trustful relationship. You will help the team proactively manage risks, issues, and dependencies to aid our success. Your work will be based on sound reasoning, clear agreed KPIs, and a collaborative attitude.
The role will involve helping the client and team create a shared vision and strategy. Translated into a roadmap and ultimately an effective backlog, you will be responsible for conducting resolution and helping the client find the right focus.
This role will suit someone who has been responsible for roadmaps, or project plans and is confident with managing, sometimes challenging, stakeholders. You’re a team player and understand the benefits of building strong relationships with everyone involved in a project, from the development team to the stakeholders, both technical and from the business.
You understand and believe in the importance of Agile processes and look to implement them where possible, which can involve teaching others and challenging mindsets. You value people and collaboration over documentation and processes but understand that discipline and rigour is needed in all aspects of the software development effort. You understand the importance of leadership at all levels. You take ownership of delivery while empowering and equipping the team to find the most effective way.
You’ll have worked within a software engineering team or environment for at least 5 years, and are comfortable with being involved in high-level technical discussions.
- Transparency - all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy - got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People - You’ll be working alongside Craftspeople who share your interest in learning, whether that’s on a client project or contributing to our internal projects.
- Personal Learning Budget - Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training - No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you'll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Books - Found something interesting to read that doesn’t already live in our office or digital library? We’ll cover book expenses - and ask to read it after you as well!
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Ticket restaurants (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace