- Work closely with product owners/managers, QAs, and developers to optimise the development and decision-making process.
- Analyse and improve workflows, from design, to story, to development and release.
- Set, track, and communicate metrics for these improvements.
- Help teams achieve their sprint goals.
- Evangelise the Agile mindset, understanding and living its values, principles and practices.
- Aid the teams to detect bottlenecks in their workflows.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience as a team facilitator.
- Experience in teaching and coaching teams.
- Experience in detecting and fixing communication issues.
- Experience with working in cross-functional teams.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Medium to high level of English fluency.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in design-centered companies.
- Comfortable communicating in business and technical language.
- A "learn by doing" attitude.
- Good analytical skills.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!