carwow makes choosing and
buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers
from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from
the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich, Paris and soon to be Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
As Spain’s first Account Manager, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day interaction between carwow and its dealer partners in Spain
- Learn from the company’s experience in other markets and work with the Country Manager to develop and refine the approach to account management in Spain
- In time, take responsibility for the performance of one or more brands on carwow and deliver this performance by working closely with the dealer partners
- Perform face-to-face meetings with key dealer partners on occasion
- Various other tasks from time to time, as required by a startup business
- Play a leading role in building carwow into Spain’s most exciting automotive businesses!
You will be:
- Ideally degree educated
- A fast learner who is always looking for ways to “make it better” for customers
- Experienced in consultative sales or account management roles, with particular focus on telephone-based work
- Hungry to work for a fast-growing startup business
- Eager to learn and to develop
- Experienced in handling difficult conversations
- Proficient / fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish