Edrans is hiring a Sysadmin / Site Reliability Operator (SRO) to join our Site Operations team. As a Sr. Site Reliability Operator (SRO) , you will work as an individual contributor delivering exceptional customer experiences and leading the implementation of critical features to accelerate the delivery of our client’s products – both on the web and mobile.
You will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop your technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for technology and crazy about providing attention to details.
So, if you are a motivated SRO looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
Impact you will make in the role:
- Develop our client’s next generation GovTech platform
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and QA engineers to ensure the reliability of the platform.
- Participate on an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as planning and grooming meetings
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, documenting and implementing software best practices
- Perform system wide analysis to ensure the proposed solution is the best-in-class without causing any negative impact
Expertise you will bring in:
- Windows Server
- APM, Synthetic, Log analysis, System Metric
- Ability to remediate, manage escalation
- Monitoring graphing metrics and alerting services.
Create, edit and maintain operating system native scripts:
- Linux: Shell (csh, bash, etc)
- Windows Server: Power Shell
- Experience installing and managing web servers.
- An understanding of networking concepts of DNS, routing, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Willingness to learn from others and share knowledge within teammates.
- Has the ability to rapidly self-educate on new concepts and tools as also being actively searching for increase self-knowledge.
- Availability to travel
- Advanced English (writing and speaking skills) is required to communicate with technical teams and customers.
Its a PLUS!:
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure orchestration software such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Basic experience in on-premise infrastructure management and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge on Containerization Software - Docker Engine.
- Experience in tracking problems with ticketing systems.
- English Certifications, driver's license, U.S. Visa or European Passport are a big plus.
Location: Barcelona, Spain.
Morning (from 11a.m to 8 pm), Tuesday to Saturday
Night (from 8 p.m to 4 a.m) Tuesday to Saturday
Morning (from 11 a.m to 8 p. m) Sunday to Thursday
Night (from 8 p.m to 4 a.m) Sunday to Thursday
Working at Edrans
Based in Buenos Aires and Barcelona, Edrans is an IT Service Management and Outsourcing Provider with a unique blend of expertise and effectiveness, helping companies around the world to improve performance and quality of the IT services that drives their Business while at the same time allowing them to become more flexible.
Everyone who works here has a real and direct impact on the company, and our list of interesting and sometimes difficult challenges will always be larger than the time we have to tackle them. Our work environment is relaxed yet results driven, we encourage creativity, collaboration, and challenging each other in order to foster continuous improvement. Our employees embody our core value, working Back to Back, not only with our peers but with our customers to provide the best possible service.
What we offer:
Direct contact with clients and the opportunity to share ideas.
Flexible retribution plan: you can adjust your compensation composition according to your needs.
Training and certifications.
Full Remote Home-office.
Birthday day off and more!