Technical Product Manager for Data Acquisition (Core) in Barcelona
We’re Kiwi.com, and we’ve redefined flight search forever. We hack the travel system so our customers can enjoy great savings and new ways to navigate the world. A lot of our success is down to our product organization, because their research into our customers’ problems – and the products they build to solve them – are what makes the Kiwi.com customer experience so great.
You’ll work with experts who focus on developing solutions that strengthen our search and discovery, that improve our pricing and booking platforms, and enhance the way we target and communicate with our customers. It’s a place where you’ll be encouraged to find and use the latest tech innovations to change the way travel works.
We are looking for a new Product Manager for our Data Acquisition tribe, who will be in charge of building winning products reflecting company vision & roadmap and customer needs. You will discover new opportunities, ensure timely releases of new features, and support existing products.
Your goal will be to build and support products that are at the heart of acquiring, processing, and storing data about flights from various sources.
- Own and curate the team’s prioritized backlog, including continuous requirements gathering.
- Communicate product status and schedule delivery for releasing new products and services.
- Define and negotiate a roadmap reflecting department goals and supporting wide company vision & strategy.
- Define high-level requirements (epics) and be able to split them into independent deliverables.
- Manage stakeholder feedback and expectations.
- Understand well internal and external customer needs, drive regular feedback loops and be directly responsible for stakeholders’ satisfaction.
- Able to evaluate new technologies and determine where they fit Kiwi.com solutions and strategies.
- Be a technical escalation point for stakeholders.
- Define innovations to processes.
- 3+ year experience either in the industry or product management.
- Demonstrated experience, knowledge, and understanding of technology impact on financials and business cases
- Understanding of product development life cycle.
- Ability to drive priorities to completion and communicate status to customers and leadership.
- Capable of negotiating and executing technical decisions with little or no guidance.
- Hands-on experience with root cause analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and ROI discovery.
- Experience with agile delivery and discovery model.
- We are looking for someone with a meticulous approach to work, independent, detail-oriented, with the ability to work under pressure.
- You must be result oriented in a high pace environment, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, and able to achieve win-win situations while helping to build a high engagement and motivational environment.
- You will have an advantage if you have technical skills and experience with software development as well as the ability to analyze data.
- The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
- We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric neighbourhood (Passeig de Gràcia) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
- We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
- Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
What will you do?
What do we expect?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Throughout the recruitment process and for some time after it’s finished, we’re going to process your Personal Data.
Brno, Czech Republic
1,000 - 5,000