ALEA is an award-winning leader in the online gaming field. We are dedicated to delivering fully licensed, multi-platform casinos to our customers, while at the same time, offering high-performance gaming solutions and top-quality services to the marketplace.
Here at ALEA, we are building an awesome cloud-based casino engine, aiming to provide the best player experience in eGaming. And let's be honest, we simply want our software to be the best - less is just not acceptable.
As a cutting-edge technology startup, we also have provided the first Virtual Reality Casino experience in the world.
are currently recruiting for a talented Tech Recruiter who will be in
charge of the full cycle recruitment process, handling several vacancies
at the same time, mostly tech roles. The recruiter will be working in a
fast paced environment where both quality and delivery are top
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, closing) across all tech and non-tech roles
Constantly track, report, and improve the technical recruiting process
Develop targeted hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain a strong pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, and events across all open positions
Proactvelly identify new recruiting channels
Manage Onboarding and welcome new candidates, being a proud ambassador of our company culture
Support the HR department with other minor tasks
Significantly contribute to the re-design and improvement of HR policies with a forward thinking approach
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Tech Recruiter, experience in functional roles is welcome as well
- You are curious by nature, you are aware of the latest recruiting trends and best practices and you look forward to implement them here, in partnership with the HR Manager
- You are proficient in Boolean and X-ray Search, and you are able to build talent communities and strong pipelines
- You are confortable developing Social Media Campaigns, events and marketing material
- You have a clear idea of what Employer Branding is and how to build it
- You are humble, keen to learn and able to deliver no matter what - we will give you all the necessary support to do that
- You have an eye for detail and you are quality-oriented
- You have a creative mindset and you are extremely passionate about what you do
- You speak English and Spanish fluently
WHAT WE OFFER
- An awesome flexible benefits package, including Medical insurance, Gym, fresh fruit every day, Food and Transport card.
- To join an international, young and friendly work environment
(we play video games and have drinks altogether after work on our
- Reduced working schedule on Friday and summer.