We are looking for a talented software engineer with strong analytical problem-solving skills and experience building modern SaaS systems. The successful candidate will be based in the UK (preferably London) and will report to the Head of Platform.
What you will do
* You will help design and implement a distributed, event-driven, scalable data platform infrastructure to manage our IoT ecosystem.
* You will help us identify and leverage the best available development tools and cloud services (eg: Amazon AWS or Google Cloud) to find the best solution to each technical challenge.
* You will be expected to apply your Unix systems and server tech kung-fu skills to automate everything that can be automated.
What you should bring to Acurable
* 2+ years experience designing, building and maintaining secure, scalable and high-performance SaaS systems.
* Experience developing modern, responsive web/mobile applications (both front end and back end) and experience with their correspondent development tools ecosystem.
* Fluent in spoken and written English.
* (Optional) Experience in Agile development, XP practices and 12-factor applications.
Why you should apply
* We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
* We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, remote work, generous holiday allowance, regular social events… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
* This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a fast growing team of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
* And most importantly: we make sure to only recruit people who are passionate, committed and fun, so if that sounds like you, you’ll love working with us.
NOTE: We only accept direct applications from candidates. Any attempt by recruitment agencies to get in touch will be ignored.