*TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO SIGN AN INTERNSHIP AGREEMENT VIA UNIVERSITY**
We are looking for an energetic and curious Software Engineer to join Scytl’s Engineering team. If you consider yourself and excellent researcher with the ability to organize and to deliver an accurate, timely output within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you are the person that we are in the hunt for.
Apply now and seize the chance to learn while working within a multi-skilled software development team Innovating Democracy worldwide.
Location: Scytl Headquarters in Barcelona
As a Software Engineer Intern you will be responsible of the following:
- Active participation in the development of solutions and products delivered worldwide, including programming, testing and maintenance of software applications.
- Collaboration in other stages of the software development and full integration within a team of creative and focused people.
To successfully perform in this role, you will need to have some experience developing in Java.
- Pursuing graduate studies in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing in Java.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Extra points for:
- Experience working with Eclipse, Maven, Spring, Hibernate or similar.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- International working environment
- Creative and results focused team.
- Opportunity to be part of the worldwide leader in its market.
- Great office in Barcelona city center.
APPLY NOW and help us to deliver the most innovative products within the elections domain!
Scytl is recognized worldwide for helping revolutionize Democracy. Our secure election management and online voting solutions are helping organizations around the globe increase and improve participatory democracy, citizen empowerment and public transparency via innovative online technology.
Our highly energized company works with governments across all 5 continents, helping countries as different as the US, Norway, Uganda, UAE, Switzerland, Canada, Tunisia, Australia and Spain modernize their electoral processes making elections more engaging, participatory, transparent, accessible and secure.