- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for core offerings
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Maintenance, care, and optimization of legacy systems
- A high level of technical passion
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience or proven track record of existing projects.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in high level programming languages (we use Go).
- Expertise with concurrent, distributed systems / data pipelines / large datasets.
- Familiar and comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Fluent in English
- Software development experience using Go.
- Knowledge of a wide range of data storage technologies.
- Docker, CI/CD tools.
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub.
- Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, Spanner, Druid
- Kubernetes, Jenkins
- PHP, Java
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform environment.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
Kochava company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.