Kochava builds real-time tracking and attribution analytics tools for connected devices; serving the world’s top brands and apps. We analyze millions of requests every single day and are ramping up at an extraordinary pace to serve billions of requests every day.
The company is growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team.
Kochava is opening an office in Barcelona, Spain and we're looking for a Software Engineer to function as a central member of the international development team. The mobile user tracking and attribution market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are looking for dedicated team players who are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to challenging problems. Several of our programmers are self-taught, a degree is not a necessity, but a love of programming and ability to work in a team are.
- Be a core member of the team creating leading edge attribution and analytics tools
- Design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, distributed systems for core offerings
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Maintenance, care, and optimization of legacy systems
- A high level of technical passion
- Minimum 5 years of software engineering experience or proven track record of existing projects.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in high level programming languages (we use Go).
- Expertise with concurrent, distributed systems / data pipelines / large datasets.
- Familiar and comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Fluent in English
- Software development experience using Go.
- Knowledge of a wide range of data storage technologies.
- Docker, CI/CD tools.
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub.
- Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, Spanner, Druid
- Kubernetes, Jenkins
- PHP, Java
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform environment.
- Contributions to open-source projects.