- 4+ years professional work experience in software development and/or operations
- Hands- on experience coding in programming languages such as Golang, Java, Python, Bash, or Ruby.
- 4+ years experience with containerization tools- Kubernetes and/or DC/OS
- Solid background in application and system programming.
- Involvement in building Infrastructure as Code (IAC)
- Willingness and the ability to pick up and learn new coding languages
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Travis CI, Circle CI,
- API design and development exposure
- Experience in cloud technologies like AWS, Azure or GCP
- Solid understanding of the Linux operating system and concepts such as virtual machines & containers
- Active participation in open source development
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help every engineer do their best work, every day, using data, not opinions, at every stage of the software lifecycle. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic atwww.newrelic.com/blog/how-to-relic/future-of-work
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.