In Omnios we specialize in the implementation of Artificial Intelligence in process optimisation and information processing. We partner with big companies from fast moving sectors accelerating and standardizing their decision making through our own NLP algorithms and dynamic dashboards that gather and filter the information they require.
Our goal is to reduce the time of search and analysis of information, allowing our customers to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the decisions they make.
You would be joining a young team and working on fun and interesting projects from day 1, having a real impact in the project and pushing the current limits of AI, natural language processing and analytics.
- You’ll manage software development projects, being responsible for supervising the platforms and technological solutions developed using Agile methodologies.
- Having a direct relationship with the customer, understanding their needs and requests, definition, analysis and follow-up of the projects during their whole lifecycle.
- Guaranteeing the achievement of the set goals in terms of quality, productivity and efficiency, always putting priority in the customer’s satisfaction.
- Managing the development team in the daily and weekly agile meetings to communicate the customer’s needs and monitor the project during its development.
What you’ve got:
- Fluent both in oral and written English and Spanish.
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, MSc or similar level.
- Proactive, business oriented, a well organised and analytic person.
- Able to connect with people and earn their trust.
- Able to anticipate possible problems and detect opportunities, as well as decision power and problem solving skills.
- Technically savvy: you know the ins and outs of all digital tools you use and you quickly understand and become an expert on any new tools you need to use.
- Flexible, have a high auto-learning capacity and like to assume new challenges.
You have experience with:
- Working with Jira or any other agile project management software.
- 2 years of experience managing software development projects.
- Agile methodologies.
- Teamwork and cooperating in dynamic environments.
We also value if you:
- You have technical studies (Engineering Bachelors, Bootcamps…).
- You have experience or interest in working in Artificial Intelligence (NLP, ML, etc).
- You have experience in Pharmaceutical industry companies or projects.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary + incentive package (depending on experience level).
- Flexible schedule (38h):
- Monday to Thursday: check-in 08:00h-09.30h, check-out starting at 17:00h;
- Fridays: from 09:00h to 15:00h.
- 23 vacation days per year + 1 for your birthday.
- 2 remote days per week.
- True impact in a disrupting and dynamic AI company.
- Control and responsibility over your developments.
- Knowledge-sharing culture, learn from your colleagues, but also, teach them.
- Young, friendly and flexible work environment.
- Team building activities.
- Wide and comfortable office in the centre of Barcelona.
- Fruit and coffee.