TipsterChat is an online marketplace which provides on-demand sports gaming content. It gives you access to valuable information by the best experts in their respective sports, and that will allow you to make better decisions when investing your money.
Headquartered in Barcelona, at TipsterChat we believe that reimagining the Sports Media industry represents our biggest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. We contribute to human progress by teaching people how to invest, learn about the world of Sports, and have fun together.
After a successful launch in Spain and Mexico (+125.000 users) through supply acquisition and organic traffic we are now expanding our team.
Our Tech & Product team consists of 10 people: 1 CTO, 2 Back-end, 1 Front-end, 2 iOS, 1 Android, 2 Data and 1 UX/UI. Now we are seeking a Product Manager to further strengthen the team.
About the role
The Product Manager will work closely with the business stakeholders to understand their processes, activities, goals and KPIs. Transform this knowledge into documented requirements, user stories and specifications for the team to deliver on. The main responsibilities will be creating and delivering the team’s backlog based on Customer and Business needs. The Product Manager acts as an interface between the business and the team.
- Define a product vision and roadmap which is aligned with the business' vision and goals.
- Work closely with Engineering, Design and stakeholders across the organization to set goals and develop strategies for reaching them.
- Be the main touchpoint for other stakeholders petitions for the product roadmap and follow up / communicate on delivery and progress, managing their expectations and aligning priorities.
- Deliver valuable product increments by driving the epics and user-stories definition and participating to the agile ceremonies
- Track and analyze product performance metrics (usage Analytics) driving data-based decisions
- Ensure smooth deployments and track metrics of recently released features and review user actions to detect possible bugs or feedback to iterate upon.
A successful candidate will have
- A track record of working with engineering teams.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, understanding problems and looking for solutions out of the box.
- A thirst for analyzing key business metrics & qualitative feedback.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Advanced level of English (fluency in Spanish is desirable).
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing Sports Media companies in Spain & LatAm.
- Flexibility to work from home and flexible hours.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Plan) program and all technical staff are eligible for it after reaching a certain level of seniority.
- Continual learning and development opportunities.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Office in the centre of Barcelona (Drassanes) and next to the sea
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks in the office
- Free lunch in the office