The vente-privee group has consolidated its various European brands, together made up of 6000 employees, under one unified conglomerate: Veepee. This coalescence marks a new chapter in its European history.
With Privalia, vente-exclusive, Designer & Friends, Zlotewyprzedaze, Eboutic and vente-privee, Veepee achieved a 3.7 billion Euro turnover as of 2018. Present in 14 countries now, Veepee is taking a leading role in the European digital commerce landscape.
Our 6000 employees have chosen a job at Veepee to spice up their daily lives! Our teams implement new technologies to fuel our strategies, offering our customers the best possible experience.
Are you eager to learn? Veepee offers you a variety of trades to develop your career, enabling you to renew your skills constantly. Tech, logistics, sales, marketing, sales production: join us on an exciting, digital-centered journey.
In 2018 we launched <vpTech/> - the IT community of Veepee. Our teams are widely distributed within the offices in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Nice, Barcelona, Brussels, Warsaw, Amsterdam and Tel-Aviv.
Being a software engineer in means: - to be a part of a distributed fully agile team of 8-10 engineers; - to participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out; - to support one of Veepee business directions: marketing, sales, logistics and warehouses, finance, HR; - to contribute to the community; - not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way.
- Develop new and redesign existing features of our products;
- Suggest on interfaces and other possible improvements that might be done;
- Write technical documentation;
- Keep the code clean and review your team members’ designs if needed;
- Ensure the reliability and scalability of developed applications;
- Respect the production deadlines;
- Review the legacy code in order to avoid the production bugs;
- Handle the technical interviews with other developers willing to join <vpTech/>.
- 3+ years of experience in software development;
- Hands-on experience with C# with .Net Core. Knowledge in other languages like Go or Python are a plus.
- Experience with Apache Solr, Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene or similar.
- Knowledge or interested in NLP (natural language processing)
- Proficiency with SQL databases;
- Basic knowledge of Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar.
- You are familiar with cloud programming tools and willing to extend your knowledge;
- You assure the quality of your code with unit and integration tests;
- You have experience in building APIs or other web services;
- You are an agile follower and open source contributor;
- You are result and product-oriented ;
- Your English is good enough to exchange about this job opportunity.
What we offer:
- The dynamic and creative environment within international teams;
- The variety of self-education courses on our e-learning platform;
- The participation in meetups and conferences locally and internationally;
- 1 day of remote work per week;
- Video games, beer and quiz parties with colleagues
Belonging to Veepee, <vpTech/> is one of the biggest Tech community in Europe with more than 1000 IT collaborators around Europe.
From Warsaw to Barcelona, through Lyon, Nantes, Lausanne, Tel Aviv, Brussels, Nice, Amsterdam and Paris, all our projects are developed in a functional environment with a wide skills variety where you’ll be sure to find your place, no matter the technology you want to work with.