Descripción de la oferta
About Visca Web
At Visca Web we operate in the exciting and highly competitive online sports betting industry and our top objective is to deliver new players to our partners worldwide (operators such as Bet365, William Hill...etc) through our websites.
Our friendly and ambitious team consists of around 20 people in our Barcelona office. We all know each other’s names and being part of Visca Web is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact.
We pride ourselves on having a truly international team (9 different nationalities) which is organized around tech development, product management, data analytics, SEO, Content production & Digital Marketing. Friendly startup feeling, but with structures and processes in place to grow fast.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer who can deliver quality software at a fast pace, as well as maintain and improve our AWS Infrastructure to help our websites and business grow. Our main sites are written in PHP. The ideal candidate will also have experience with several of these platforms/tools/systems: WordPress, Agile methodologies, AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, CloudFront, S3, SES, etc…), Docker,, Kubernetes, Google Tag Manager, Google Cloud, Google APIs.
We anticipate the role split will be roughly 75% back-end development / 25% infrastructure-related.
Your main missions will revolve around:
- Websites and structure performance enhancements (PHP applications speed optimizations, speed up deployment, monitor code behaviours...)
- Managing hosting infrastructure (AWS), migrations, enhancements of the infrastructure.
- Implement performance monitoring systems and create dashboards to track KPIs.
- Support the front-end team develop features on our websites.
- Support the data team to maintain the infrastructure and suggest new ideas.
- Experience with modern PHP (OOP, Composer…).
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming, refactoring, etc.
- Ability to maintain a MySQL database.
- Server management (via AWS or other) or at least a desire to learn about server/AWS infrastructure
- Team player with a positive mindset, willing to find reliable solutions that fit the projects’ needs and their constraints.
- The ability to communicate in English.
- (Bonus) Knowledge and experience with Front-End technologies/software (ReactJS, gulp, webpack, Bootstrap).
- (Bonus) Experience with Kotlin to work (in pair) with our data analyst and data developer.
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment where autonomy & responsibility are key.
- The excitement to work in a booming full digital industry.
- International products (USA, Canada, Africa, Latin America).
- Annual personal training/conference budget.
- Wellness benefits (Private health insurance, on-site massages, healthy snacks…)
- Cool and bright office in the 22@ district of Poblenou (bike storage, rest room, play room…)
- Flexible working hours.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.