FilledThis offer is not available anymore
You want to focus on technical leadership? You are a passionate Software Engineer with experience thriving for more? You want to take on more responsibility and continue your passion for software development? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You focus not only on product development but also on delivery to customers? Then start your career at Dynatrace!
We are a passionate and open-minded group of software enthusiasts, and together, we are global market leader in software intelligence. By providing, analyzing and automatically acting on data on how applications are performing in real-time—for example, crash reporting, server-side tracking, root-cause analysis to name a few—our full-stack monitoring platform helps our customers anticipate and resolve their software issues. We have made it our mission to ensure that millions of people worldwide have an excellent user experience, made possible through a unique combination of observability, automation, and AI—all compacted into one cloud-based software intelligence platform.
Your role in the team
- After an initial ramp-up phase (6-12 months) you will gradually take on more responsibility and act as Lead Product Engineer (LPE), where you focus on engineering, value creation, and product delivery for Digital Experience. Digital Experience includes real user monitoring, end-to-end from collecting data, efficient processing, up to visualizing and transforming data into useful information for our customers.
- As LPE, you will bring different engineering teams and stakeholders together to create the best possible Dynatrace experience for our customers (use-case focus)
- You drive technology decisions and are responsible for execution and end-to-end delivery and a high-quality outcome
- You will form internal project teams and coordinate cross-team activity to enhance value creation
- You make sure that the teams are aligned with our roadmap and that they can focus on their charter
- You ensure that feedback and release cycles happen continuously, and new findings are taken into consideration
- You identify the need for engineering power and find solutions with our development leadership
- Deep experience in software development as Senior or Principal Software Engineer, Development Team or Department Lead in an agile IT/Software environment
- Several years of technical leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills - you are able to get different stakeholders (Product Management, the team's Product Owner, Product Architects, ...) on the same page and align people and strategy
- You are a team player with passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
- You are able to build strong relationships with your colleagues to advance the business
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply
But we did not forget the essence of being a great place to work.
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.