FilledThis offer is not available anymore
What we're about
Heetch is a mobility app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out.
Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their best to make their rides unforgettable and friendly!
We are focused on young people's expectations and are competing within a fast-paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has been growing since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest French growing startups!
Delivery Platform Team @Heetch
The Delivery Platform team's mission is to provide a fast, reliable and scalable continuous delivery platform to support the growth of all Heetch engineering teams.
Our platform and tools are used by developers every day and, empower them by reducing the time to market of a feature, from the time we have an idea, to the time a feature is available to all our passengers and drivers.
The platform is written in Golang, built with Drone.io and powers hundreds of Go/Elixir microservices on top of Docker.
• Move smart: We measure everything, and employ tools and standards to ship code quickly and safely (continuous integration, code review, automated testing).
• Distribute knowledge: We want to scale our team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
• Unity makes strength: Moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
• Always improve: we value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
• Ship small but often: We consistently deliver value to developers to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle
• Automate all the things: We think that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
• Strong ownership: Our team has a broad scope of responsibilities and internal customers whom we want to serve to the best of our ability.
By joining the team, you'll be in charge of leading its technical vision and creating the best platform for all Heetch engineers.
You will build efficient tooling, share technical knowledge and always look forward to improving our technical stack. This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in:
• working hand in hand on a regular basis with every team
• enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved
What do you need?
• Experience as a technical lead with evidence of successful delivery of solutions at scale
• Ability to collaborate and communicate on a global scale with other teams to help figure out gaps in our tooling and infrastructure and help drive solutions
• Strong experience with Go in production
• Production experience working with microservices
• Familiarity with continuous integration systems and concepts
• Experience with Docker in production
• Experience with Mesos and Kubernetes
• Experience in the DevSecOps space
• Exposure to Drone.io
What will you do?
• Lead the technical vision of the team and contribute to building its foundations
• Keep a laser focus on other engineering teams' productivity, efficiency, and reliability
• Build highly scalable backend systems that power Heetch' continuous delivery platform
• Collaborate actively with a wide mix of infrastructure engineers, backend engineers, data engineers, and mobile engineers, to figure out the most impacting solutions to build
• Work from the infrastructure layer to the application layer to help us build a system that processes hundreds of build jobs a day
• Deliver love and happiness to other developers 🤗
• Paid conference attendance/travel
• Heetch credits
• A Spotify subscription
• Code retreats and company retreats
• Travel budget (visit your remote co-workers and our offices)
• Non technical interview with the Engineering Manager of your potential team (1h30)
• Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
• Interview with your future teammates (1h)
• Day on site (Paris) to meet your future stakeholders
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.