TrekkSoft is a leading online booking software provider that is transforming the tour and activity market with its constantly-evolving booking and payment solutions. Behind TrekkSoft, there is a diverse team of individuals with over 15 different nationalities, each of whom is dedicated to their customer base and continually enhancing the solution. We have 3 offices, our Swiss HQ in Zurich, sunny Barcelona where most of our team are based, and Minsk, Belarus (where you will find some of our development team). Besides that, almost 50% of our employees work for us remotely from all over the world.
We're looking for a Frontend Software Engineer to join our Engineering department. Apply and become a part of an exciting SaaS environment with an international, young and enthusiastic team!
This is how we work:
- We define and assign quarterly goals based on our user and merchant's feedback, experience, motivation and willingness to learn.
- Transparency is the key. We share everything and our departments are very cooperative.
- We use agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, retrospectives, one to ones and team lunches.
- We like to be updated so we take advantage of opportunities to add new technologies in our tech stack. This year we recently added new technologies like docker, elm, react, periscope, pipeline deployments, etc.
What we expect from you:
- 4-6 years of experience working on the frontend side, especially with a dynamic product that requires changes almost every day.
- Knowledge of good coding practices is a must: we prefer quality over quantity.
- Experience working with agile/XP methodologies.
- You are comfortable researching new technologies and/or looking for the optimal solution.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Team player with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Driven to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A versatile, proactive person, a good team player, responsible for understanding users, merchants, and business needs.
- React (Redux) / Typescript / Angular
- Sass / Jest / Css
Perks of working with us:
- Option to work fully remotely or from our office in Barcelona.
- Competitive salary depending on your experience.
- Have full responsibility for projects.
- Develop the architecture of complex systems.
- Professional development in a dynamic company.
- Training support for online certifications sponsored by the company.
- Ability to grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- First step: 20-minute screening call to get to know you.
- Second step: complete a coding assessment test.
- Third step: 1-hour interview with your future manager and another team member to talk about the position and how we approach work.