Satellogic aims to capture every square meter of the Earth's surface to derive insights and enable better decision making for industries, governments, and individuals. Addressing some of humanity’s most pressing challenges, such as providing food or distributing energy for nine billion people without depleting resources, requires real-time planet-scale data. Satellogic has created small, inexpensive satellites, that transmit real-time data and images back home. Our constellation already has several high-resolution satellites in orbit and is growing to 300 in the next few years to provide new insights about our planet.
Data Platform Developer
Your tasks will include the development of our data platform, designed to automate earth observation data science work.
In This Role, You Will
- Coding highly efficient distributed processing machine learning and computer vision modules in python
- Be solving with us real Big Data problem
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Expert Python development
- Proven experience working with image processing, computer vision and scientific computing Python libraries, e.g. opencv, numpy, scipy, etc.
- Expert Git user.
- Machine learning development, understanding of challenges in design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Familiarity with postgres/postgis databases.
- Familiarity with sklearn, keras, pythorch, dask or spark, and dockers.
Satellogic company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.