At La Cupula Music we are hiring!
Who We Are
At La Cupula Music we are a young international team of tech and music freaks, whose mission is to make life easier for artists and help them to boost their career.
Founded in 2006 as an independent digital distributor, we provide our own tech solution for music distribution, catalogue management and royalties collection. Throughout more than 10 years of experience, we have implemented multiple services so we cover the whole range of needs of the artists' community and the independent record labels.
We believe real success starts and ends with hiring the very best people, empowering them to get the job done, and making sure our team has a whole lot of fun along the way!
What we need from you:
We are looking for a skilled, proactive and energetic community manager who, reporting to our social media strategist and our marketing & communication manager, will be in charge of the following:
Create and follow up content for various networks on a short/long term.
Daily management of the company's and clients' social networks.
Management of digital campaigns (Facebook Ads, Twitter, Instagram, AdWords)
Being in touch with media and influencers
Social media customer service
Updating the company's databases.
- Monthly report and analysis of KPIs
Who you are:
- You have a very high level of English and are bilingual Spanish and Catalan, and your writing is flawless. Other languages are a plus.
You have proved experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- You are familiar with Office & Adobe Suite (Excel, Photoshop, Premier)
- You have minimum 1 or 2 years of experience in a similar position. Previous experience in the music industry is a plus.
- You have to be flexible, open-minded, analytic and decisive, proactive and innovative.
- You have to feel comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team.
- Last but not least: our future team mate has to live, breathe, eat, sleep and wake up to the sound of music!
If you can answer "yes!" to all of the above, don't hesitate in sending us your resumée and a cover letter in English. If you are an eligible candidate, we will be in touch and we will send you a short test.
What we offer:
- office in Pl. Urquinaona area (5' from Pl.Catalunya)
- 24 days holidays by year that you can enjoy throughout the whole year (no mandatory periods)
- Flexible working schedule
- Young and international environment