Descripción de la oferta
TuoTempo is the fastest growing healthcare CRM software-as-a-service in Europe specialized in digitizing healthcare providers by redesigning the patient experience. Our groundbreaking technology is the preferred choice of the biggest healthcare providers in Spain, Italy, and other markets. We are now looking to expand with new team members in order to revolutionize healthcare! If you look for more information please check our website http://www.tuotempo.com.
Why should you be interested?
- We're open to hire and accept 100% remote work from Spain or Italy
- You will join a young and growing company
- You will use the most innovative professional tools (AWS, Slack, Gitlab, Trello, etc...)
- You will improve your technical skills, thanks to complex and always new challenges (PHP7, Percona, ElasticSearch, GitLab, Prometheus, Nagios,Amazon AWS,Docker, Ubuntu, Chef, Vagrant etc...)
- You will improve your knowledge of foreign languages working in international projects
What will you do?
- You will support the internal developers’s team in using our organizational systems
- You will participate in the maintenance and evolution of the systems infrastructure that is supporting Tuotempo web application.
- You will project, create and support the deployment of the systems, test and monitor the application code.
- You will propose new solutions based on innovative technologies.
- Bachelor degree in Informatics/ Computer Science - if you do not have a degree you should have more years of relevant professional experience
- 3 or more years of experience as system administrator (Bash scripting, security, network protocols etc)
- Good knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Command Line)
- Being familiar with relational databases and NO SQL ones.
- Being familiar with virtualization and automation techniques
- Personal organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Growing in a young, international and fast-growing company
- Autonomy and impact in what you do
- Possibility of remote working
- Share options plan after 6 months working with us
- 23 free paid days
- Summer schedule every day of July and August
- Private healthcare plan