Descripción de la oferta
NPAW is the leading video intelligence company helping online streaming services grow. A global pioneer in its space, NPAW has over a decade of experience developing ground-breaking, scalable analytics solutions to optimize performance and user engagement, to build media experiences that maximize revenue.
Its Suite of analytics apps provides advanced visibility of platform performance, audience behavior, advertising and content efficiency, and app navigation in real-time to support data-driven decisions. NPAW serves more than 150 video services and processes, with over 100 billion plays per year worldwide. Established in 2008 by co-founders of the video streaming service Rakuten TV, NPAW has offices in Barcelona and New York with teams around the world. For more information, visit https://npaw.com.
- Building tools and software developed in Java that enables the creation and evolution of different products which allow our clients to understand users' behavior.
- Optimization of existing services
- Working along with our different departments to develop groundbreaking technology:
- Collaborating with the Product Team to create and develop new metrics to make valuable contributions to our Analytics Software.
- Cooperating with the UI department to offer a great data visualization experience.
- Collaborating with the Customer Engineering and Operations teams to plan the different custom development projects cycles and deliverables.
- Crafting new functionalities able to process and analyze high volumes of data.
- Experience in projects as a back-end developer and using Java.
- Experience working with local and distributed cache libraries to improve performance.
- Experience ensuring APIs are always reachable, scalable, and capable of processing permanent high volumes of data.
- Experience in service optimization.
- Knowledge of Git version control system, and automation tools such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Passionate about programming, always looking for solutions to solve engineering problems.
- Not afraid of learning new things such as other programming languages, different technologies.
- Dedicated and used to tight deadlines.
- Can do attitude, commitment and pride in what you do.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Permanent contract 📄
- Flexible compensation plan 📊
- Restaurant 🍽
- Transport 🚊
- Nursery 👶🏽
- Health insurance 🩺
- Hybrid remote-office work 🏡
- Flexible work schedule ⏰
- 23 days of holidays per year 🌴
- Birthday afternoon off 🎂
- Career growth opportunities 🚀
- Access to continuous training 💻
- Language lessons 👩🏽🏫
- Referral bonus 🤝
- International & multicultural team (more than 20 nationalities!) 🌍
- Fun environment: volunteering, company events, BBQs, pizza days, etc. 🎉
- A great office based in Barcelona 🏢
- Free lunch at the office 🥗🍕
- Free drinks, fruit & snacks ☕️🍺 🍎 🍪
- An amazing technological challenge 🧑🏽💻
We celebrate the diversity, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At NPAW, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Acerca de Nice People At Work