cubiertaEsta oferta ya no está disponible
Descripción de la oferta
Our mission? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product, so if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing an old-fashioned industry, get in touch!
Our journey: Alexandre and Steve launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has earned the trust of more than 350,000 customers and opened offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, and Barcelona. Last summer, we joined forces with Penta, a market leader based in Berlin and Belgrade, forming a united team of 1000 Qontoers. We also made it to the Top 3 of LinkedIn Top Startups France!
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what.
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed.
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day.
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other.
You can find out more about the Qonto Way here.
Our beliefs: Diversity brings success. We actively recruit people from a range of backgrounds, employ inclusive hiring techniques; and work with our external partners to continually increase and improve our DEI initiatives. As a result, we obtained a rating of 87/100 in 2023 for the annual Index of professional equality and are happy to say that 44% of our teams are women.
🌏 Location:You can choose to work in a full-remote mode as long as you're living in (or willing to relocate to) either Germany, France, Italy, Serbia or Spain.
⭐ Mission: join us in the Engineering Efficiency team and reduce the Time To Market, allowing the Tech team to deliver a top-quality product at a fast pace.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Senior Software Engineer in the Engineering Efficiency team, you will:
• have a positive impact on hundreds of engineers’ daily work by iterating on topics identified based on their feedback and setting up metrics to monitor our impact in the long run.
• support the ever-growing Qonto's Tech team by sharing your knowledge and experiences through MR reviews, pair programming sessions, internal talks, and technical workshops
• break silos and empower engineers with self-service approaches, as developer’s autonomy is one of our top priorities.
• sharpen your vision of what makes a great developer’s experience by regularly engaging with over 350 highly-skilled engineers from all over the world
• be immersed in a culture and practice of continuous learning where we accelerate learning by identifying and acting upon our misconceptions. We call this the Qonto Way.
🧠 What you can expect
The team: The SRE department is organized into four teams with distinct missions that regularly work together on cross-functional topics. The Engineering Efficiency team counts three knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and supportive engineers (Amine, Clovis, and Daria) led by Stephane.
How we work: We rely on users' feedback to make sure we’re working on the right topic at the right time. We set up metrics to monitor our impact and ensure they are aligned with company-wide OKRs. This guarantee everyone goes in the same direction.
Our stack: We rely on industry-standard and open-source technologies:
• Go to craft our internal toolings
• AWS for most of our infrastructure
• Terraform to manage our infrastructure as code
• Docker & Kubernetes to build, run and operate containers
• GitLab-CI to orchestrate our continuous integration automation
• ArgoCD to deploy and manage our applications’ lifecycle
🤝 Your future manager
Stéphane, Lead SRE, will work with you daily and help you learn & grow at Qonto.
• Their Background? Coming from a Software Engineering background, Stephane started to nurture DevOps practices over a decade ago. He joined Qonto in 2020 and spent one year in the Platform Reliability team before taking the lead of the Engineering Efficiency team in January 2022. Before Qonto, he spent the last five years abroad as a freelancer, helping many London-based companies improve their platforms.
• What do they bring to the team? Stephane is open-minded and gives autonomy & freedom to his team to experiment and learn from it. He expects transparency, ownership, and an inner sense of what “quality work” means from his team. Although Stephane works remotely, he regularly visits our Paris office to meet the team. He has a newborn son, with whom he now spends most of his spare time.
Experience: You have 5+ years of experience in Tech. You understand the fundamentals of cloud infrastructure and software engineering. You’re comfortable mentoring less-experimented engineers.
Autonomy: You can organize your work and communicate effectively within a full-remote team. You proactively seek the information you need and know when to ask for help.
Engineering: You are a software engineer at heart, and you take pride in writing well-designed, robust, and maintainable code to solve problems.
Team player: You have great communication skills. You can interact confidently with our highly skilled, multicultural Tech team of 350 engineers spanning web, mobile, backend, data, and security engineers.
Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don’t let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button “Apply”, we’d really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
- Monthly team events
- Tailor-made remote work policy depending on the job you apply for
- 23 days of paid leave + 5 additional days of paid leave
- Alan (Seguro) health insurance, Moka Care to take care of your mental health and gym access with Urban Sports Club
- An Edenred lunch card: 100% covered
- 50% public transportation reimbursement
-A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act (1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
💪 Our hiring process:
- Interviews with your Talent Acquisition Manager and future managers
- A remote exercise to demonstrate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Qonto could be like
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
One last thing. We recently raised 486M€ in our Series D to ensure we keep growing safely, despite the current economic environment looking a bit gloomy. We revealed our plans for the future here.
To learn more about us: