Descripción de la oferta
- Select the best frameworks and tools needed to do the job quickly, while also optimizing for codebase stability, product stability, and target use case growth.
- Produce highly performant and flexible CLI using modern Typescript and software development techniques in collaboration with other team members.
- Find and identify opportunities to automate repetitive tasks that are made by developers on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with other UI engineers across the company to learn from others and to ensure you stay up to date on the company’s UI best practices.
- Learn and improve your skills to continuously push us to deliver higher-quality tools and improve the UI team's workflows.
- Familiarity with modern development and build tools such as eslint, docker, babel, and webpack; experience with front-end JS testing tools and a comprehensive understanding of UI modern tools.
- Understanding of CI pipelines and how to build them.
- Passion for the whole stack a complex modern application requires.
- Interest in learning new languages, platforms, and ideas.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools, and methodologies.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS.
- Experience building CLI or tools using Node.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help every engineer do their best work, every day, using data, not opinions, at every stage of the software lifecycle. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. Flex First allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or hybrid.
Read more about Flex First.
New Relic currently has offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, and the United Kingdom, and based on business needs may approve work in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, UAE, and other locations throughout the region. Some of our opportunities are limited to specific hiring locations. Talk with your recruiter about your goals and how we can work with you in our Flex First approach!
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.