Descripción de la oferta
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Now we’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Tech team in Barcelona. Currently, we are working, recruiting and onboarding 100% remotely. We're open to hiring and accepting 100% remote work from within Spain or Poland with the commitment of coming to the office, if necessary (every 3 to 6 months), whenever COVID ends and it is no longer a threat to our health.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world-leading online marketplace for doctors & patients, providing medical practice booking & management SaaS in 15+ countries, for 2+ mln active doctors and 30+ mln patients, operated from 7+ offices all over the world by 1000+ people.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about Product design, but also learning every day.
Autonomy - we have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switching gears quickly are great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
If you live and breathe the user experience, love solving problems and thrive on variety, this is a great opportunity for you. You'll work with other Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers on the biggest doctors’ marketplace in the world. Your goal? Deliver an outstanding and useful design and make doctor's experience shine. You will always champion user experience, product consistency, and design excellence.
What experience and skills, do you need to do a great job in this position?
- 3+ years working as a Product Designer (working with a SaaS product is an advantage)
- Have a portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Feel comfortable defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback
- Have the ability to collaborate closely with developers, designers, and other team members
- Have the ability to take ownership of the design process and clearly articulate design decisions
- Have a deep understanding and a high degree of empathy for the customer experience
- Are a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team
- BONUS: HTML/CSS understanding
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (35K to 75K)
- 👨🏻💻 Remote work/Work from home.
- ⚕️ Private healthcare plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with andjoy
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Did you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!