Descripción de la oferta
wefox is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a record-breaking Series C funding round of $650 million in 2021, making it the largest funding round of any InsurTech to date.
wefox is revolutionizing insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalized experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360-degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimize each individual's risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance, and insurance products.
Your role within our team:
wefox is now the world´s fastest-growing digital insurer with the fastest time-to-market for new products and the most efficient distribution and we want you to be part of this, joining our disruptive technology team in Spain
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in CI/CD, infrastructure as code, and cloud environments to join our technology team in Spain and support our domains throughout the lifecycle of the software development working on key projects.
In this role you will:
- Interact with the product and development team to improve current innovation projects and launch new ones using our DevOps methodology and culture.
- Be working side by side with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team distributed among our different offices around Europe, with Platforms and Engineering stakeholders, and with your DevOps colleagues collaborating on the team's transversal projects that consist of standardizing procedures and infrastructure, and support roadmaps including cloud architectures using AWS.
- Design, build and maintain infrastructure services. Track and monitor platforms’ behavior, and utilize configuration management tools to automate, build and deploy processes. You will also design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes and implement systems that are highly available and scalable,
- Be part of a well-structured Agile team with a dynamic, collaborative, and agile mindset where you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and improve the way we work.
In our team, being tech-savvy and having great dedication for high-quality deliveries are as equally valued as your authenticity, accountability, and team player skills.
What you bring:
- A DevOps mindset and experience working with Agile teams; Scrum, Kanban.
- Solid experience in Production Infrastructures and Amazon Web Services (or any other Cloud Environment, like Google Cloud or Azure)
- Good experience working with CI/CD pipelines and tools, we do use Github Actions in Wefox, but experience with Jenkins or any other CI tool is well considered.
- Experience working with technologies like infrastructure as a code (Preferably Terraform or Cloudformation), containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), monitoring, System Observability (Graphana), ELK stack.
- Familiarity or some knowledge of scripting and/or dynamic languages (Bash/Python, etc) will be valuable.
- Networking knowledge and experience in High Availability Systems.
- Experience working with APIs REST and experience in Unit testing / Integration testing / Automated Testing.
- Fluent English (Spanish desirable)
- Able to work in rotating teams and groups, and to make contributions to improve internal tech stack, architecture, and good habits.
- Good communication skills and a good capacity to work as a team player.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset seeing opportunities and improvements as engaging opportunities to create value.
What we offer you:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including several working models (hybrid, remote, or onsite of your own choice.)
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays)
- An Employee Stock Ownership Plan after the second year in the company
- Discounted fitness membership and private health insurance
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit, and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
At wefox we have not made too many rules, because we are a company that got where we did by breaking them, and what´s more we´re full of brilliant creatives who should be able to exercise their creative freedom!
If you love a less formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering, and most of all, being authentic, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels, and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
Your contact person for this role is Ismael Guindo
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.