Descripción de la oferta
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
At The Knot Worldwide, we help tens of millions of people across fifteen countries celebrate life by solving complex user problems and building world-class products.
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a passionate DevOps. Your duties will be to maintain the activity, necessary for the systems you are in charge of to meet the established service requirements. You will provide proposals for the improvement of the platform and possible problems that may be detected. You will also automate the maintenance and configuration of the systems.
You will work on an international team with squads based in the US and Spain. There is a total of 10 people in the team.
You will be responsible for the management of the international platform, present in 16 countries with a high traffic volume. You will also participate in evolving the platform and create new tools to support the engineering teams deploy their services.
An unbeatable atmosphere! You will work very well and have a great time.
ABOUT OUR TECH STACK:
- We have our platform on AWS in a multi-region environment. It is automated with Puppet and Sceptre.
- We are in the process of migrating to Kubernetes (EKS) and the platform in this environment is managed by Terraform.
- You will maintain the necessary activity to ensure that the systems in your charge meet the established service requirements.
- You will provide proposals for the improvement of the platform and possible problems that may be detected.
- You will automate the maintenance and configuration of the systems.
- You will provide tools to help the engineering teams create/maintain their services.
SUCCESSFUL DEVOPS CANDIDATES HAVE:
- You have experience in web environments (preferably with a lot of traffic).
- You have a solid knowledge of AWS
- You have experience in Kubernetes and Helm
- You can bring a high level of knowledge of Linux environments.
- You have been working in an automated environment.
- We are working with the US team, so we will need you to have a good level of English.
- You love to generate good vibes and are always willing to lend a hand to your teammates.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Private Health Insurance “DKV” paid by the Company.
- Subsidies and grants in training and English courses
- Currently working 100% from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Tax relief options for Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation and Daycare.
- 40€ per month in tickets restaurant
- Udemy courses
- TYPS: easy APP to ask for salary advance payments in 48h
- ANDJOY: great APP for gym lovers (we have up to 50% discount)
- Free paid hours: use your paid holidays as hours
- Referral bonus: up to 1.300€ bonus if you recommend someone to work with us
- Getting married or having a baby? We have a gift for you!
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
Acerca de The Knot Worldwide
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
1,000 - 5,000