Descripción de la oferta
We are seeking an experienced Dev Ops Engineer to start immediately. This would be a full-time on-site position at our office in Barcelona. The same position in Madrid office is also available.
The job requires the following responsabilities:
- Leading test and integration efforts with regards to deploying mission critical software.
- Developing new ways of automation and continuous delivery.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- Have exceptional troubleshooting and customer-handling skills.
- Show excellent communication in English (both verbal and written).
- Proven experience working with distributed Linux operating systems (installation, configuration and troubleshooting).
- Understanding of Linux core fundamentals, command-line operations, scripting and service monitoring.
- Solid understanding of IP networking and network devices.
- Experience with Kernel and network based tuning for performance and stability.
- Experience with automation and configuration management using provisioning tools like Ansible.
- Strong support and/or administration experience for enterprise software solutions.
- Good scripting skills (awk, sed, bash).
- Understanding of one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, or C++.
- Firm understanding of version control systems such as subversion.
- Solid understanding of agilie methodologies, working in small teams, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Acerca de Zhilabs