FilledThis offer is not available anymore
The main responsibility of the Workplace team is ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations in the workplace. The successful candidate will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace, ensuring that we are using our resources to the optimum.
Our fast growing location in Madrid is a fast-paced and expanding operation with a variety of Facilities needs. We are looking for a hands-on, customer-focused individual to help keep pace with our growth within a modern and dynamic environment. We’re planning to expand our operation with a second office in Madrid by the end of this year and are looking for an ambitious person that can run and build a team covering both locations. This is a great role for someone who wants to grow and develop as a manager.
Job responsibilities include:
- Be part of a facilities team supporting the day to day running of the building and workplace services
- Establish strong relationships and communication within all levels of the organization to understand and meet business and operational needs
- Liaison with building management for operations and maintenance
- Responsible for the monitoring and upkeep of constant quality at the workplace throughout the day
- Contribute to the improvement of existing processes, evaluating workflows to identify areas of improvement where possible
- Assist on projects involving floorplanning, planning and executing changes and moves
- Help to maintain Health and Safety within the office, incl. carrying out monthly inspections, ensuring certification of Safety supplies, checking First Aid boxes are stocked and within date, etc.
- Lead logistics with moves, adds and changes on the work floors
- General labour including, loading/unloading, moving materials
- Respond to emergencies as needed to minimise any downtime within the workplace
- Be a member of the emergency response team.
- Assist with onboarding and welcoming new employees into their new workplace
- Assisting with the coordination and set up of special events within the office
- Some on call availability, flexible schedule for off hours/emergency support
- Some ad hoc administrative and finance tasks as required
- Experience in a similar position for a minimum of 5 years is needed to be successful in this role
- A team player of approachable and social disposition, with ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Self motivated and proactive, hands-on, and not afraid to tackle any problem however big or small
- Demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to be reactive to the current needs of the workplace, often requiring on-the-spot decision making
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with the ability to anticipate team needs and respond accordingly
- Flexible attitude and willingness to sometimes work outside of the usual office hours
- Knowledge and proficiency with Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Attention to the little details that make an environment A+ quality
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Netflix Culture
Netflix company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.