Do you love having fun and enjoying every second? This is how we believe work should be!
The Online department is waiting for you!
What can we say about us? We are flexible, dynamic, and always up to date with what’s going on out there and we have the best teams in our offices!
We create experiences, smile! You found us!
What will the role entail?
- Offer technical support to our design and catalog department
- Creation and manipulation of XML files for integration between platforms
- General management of our Online Stores
- Support tickets management
- Coordination with our support and delopment companies
Who will you report to?
Online Operations & Development Sr. Manager
Minimum experience in the industry
- Minimum 3 years of software development or web store administrations
- English level B2
Technical skills required?
- Proficient on Html and CSS
- Working experience with XML and JSON files
- Experience on Jira and Confluence software
What are our expectations on you?
- You must have the Pepe Jeans spirit! Not everyone can be part of our team!
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Results driven
- Team work
What we offer in exchange:
- Internal and external training courses
- Discount on medical insurance
- A very healthy canteen with views to the Park!
- Discount on the brands of the Group
About Pepe Jeans London
Sant Feliu Llobregat, Spain