eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Webmaster to join our Marketing department based in Barcelona, Spain.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Developing advertising campaigns across multiple brands and markets;
- Working with internal CMS;
- Development of web assets to support airlines and Tourism boards campaigns: landing pages, microsites, site content management through CMS;
- Working closely with Merchandising and Ad Operations teams to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to a high standard;
- Managing multiple requests from various internal teams on projects of varying length and complexity;
- Working closely with UX Designers for promotional microsites;
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in a related subject or relevant professional experience.
- Fluency in English required, additional languages will be a plus.
- Optional technical skills (would be a plus): PHP and Wordpress (similar CMS), and knowledge of frameworks such as jQuery.
- Experience with adaptative/responsive design, Adobe Suite.
- Good at working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, in both content and display.
- Good organizational skills and a proactive nature.
- Willingness to adapt to technical developments.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!