Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona with offices in Madrid, London and Bogota. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 85 employees.
In the midst of its international expansion, ForceManager is looking for a Webapp Engineer to join our team in Barcelona.
A Webapp Engineer you will:
- Convert business requirements into new app features
- Design forward-looking dynamic solutions for future needs
- Work within User interface architecture for a Single Page Application utilizing the React framework
- Facilitate UI interface with backend API
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Interact directly with UX/UI designers to implement UX/UI strategies and designs
- Work closely with other software engineers in multi-disciplinar project in an agile context
- Collaborate with our team to define and design new features
- Eventually support QA in resolving issues by reproducing, diagnosing and analyzing the root cause
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Previous experience, delivering highly scalable, customer facing SAAS web/mobile SPA (at least 3 years)
- A minimum of 5 years of previous software development
- Experience in React JS and associated component
- Expertise in mobile & desktop browser architecture, capabilities and limitations
- Experience with third party APIs: Google Maps
- Familiarity with Single Page Application principles, best practices and technologies utilizing cloud-native architectures
- Experience in APIs development: REST, SOAP
- Experience with version control systems: SVN, GIT etc.
- Implementation of unit and integration tests
- Great problem solving skills
- Ability to debug and optimize malformed or inefficient software practices
- Eagerness to learn and gain personal and professional development in the software sector
- Amazing incentive and bonus package
- Real ownership and results
- Office location in the center of sunny Barcelona
- Gym membership discount
- Private health insurance
- Language classes (English and Spanish)
- Free soda and fresh fruit
- And a fun, friendly, international team!
This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a company with international exposure. Do you want to join our young, talented and enthusiastic team?
We are waiting for you!