We are a product first company and constantly work to improve our software and its features. A skilled Quality Assurance engineer will not only be a great contribution to that, but also a key player for the team. You will be the first Automation QA engineer – that means you will have the chance to see the direct impact of your work on our product. You will also apply your skills across the software development lifecycle to contribute to the ongoing success of the project.
- Add tests and improve our automated testing framework (we are using CodeceptJs with Selenium WebDriver).
- Involve and guide developers to consider testing during the whole lifecycle of a feature
- Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements
- Perform effective manual testing to ensure the product’s stability when there are bigger releases
- Clear understanding of testing methodology
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Clear understanding of Internet concepts (Rest API, Ajax requests, Cookies, Response codes etc)
- Ability to report defects and document clearly
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge
- Problem-solving and result-driven
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with Jenkins is a plus
You’ll receive a competitive salary, meal vouchers, private health insurance and relocation support if needed. We really care about personal growth and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us, you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team made up of more than 14 nationalities. You'll also get to enjoy our team events in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.