Winner of the Best European B2B startup, ForceManager is one of the youngest and fastest growing IT Companies in Spain. The company is headquartered in Barcelona and has offices in Madrid, London, Bogota and Mexico. Since it was founded in 2011, its staff has grown to more than 75 employees.
ForceManager's development team is looking for an experienced and passionate Web & Mobile QA Engineer to join our office in Barcelona. The QA Engineer will create and execute both functional and automatic tests as well as manage defects to ensure that the software has a quality that meets the company´s expectations.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Work closely with software developers and project support teams
- Convert business requirements into test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Ensure that all products function properly
- Write bug reportsas well as verify and validate bug fixes
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The ideal candidate should be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment. He/she must bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work as well as being a person that values quality over all.
- Technological background: Computer Engineering, FP II or similar
- Experience Software testing and validation (minimum 1 year)
- Extensive knowledge in design and execution of test cases
- Functional and interface validation guides
- Orientation to Behavior-Driven Development, Story Telling, etc.
- Tools: Zephyr, TestRail, etc.
- Experience in ticket tracking and the ToDo-Doing-Done cycle
- Experience with software development tools: JIRA
- Experience with communication analysis tools: CharlesProxy, Wireshark, etc.
- Analysis of client - server communications: XML, JSON, SOAP, etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Desire to learn and personal and professional development
- Experience in version control systems: GIT, etc. It's a plus
- Working in an agile and software development environment is a plus
- Team Management and leadership skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract and an attractive professional career based on your experience and potential
- Development of your entrepreneurial spirit, promoting creativity and initiative through the close relationship with managers, HR and the rest of the team.
- Chance to be a part of an international, friendly and creative team, in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged.
- Gym membership discount
- Ticket Guardería® (offers employees, with children aged 0-3 years old, to save some money on nursey fees)
- Language courses (English and Spanish)
- Half-day Fridays, (yes, you read that right)
- Two incredible offsites each year
- Team building activities throughout
- Free cookies, milk, soda and fresh fruit
- A ton of office space
- And a fun, friendly, international team!