At Ryanair Labs Madrid you will be working with the biggest airline website in the world Insights get used to make a difference to customers experience. Our team develop insights that get applied across the website and the customer experience based on customer behaviors observed on website and through their booking history. This is fed to senior management to make key strategic decisions and to various departments in the business, especially Digital Experience, Brand Communications, Customer Service, Operations and PR. Working as part of the web analytics team – currently 3 analysts close working with BI to automate the regular reporting, especially our new automation analyst). Close working with wider insight team (currently 8 in total) who work across market research, customer analytics, data science and reporting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand the key figures that the team produces and the process that has been taken to get these
- Perform deep dives and build models using site analytics data (both raw clickstream and from automated tools) that help us understand customer and market behaviours.
- Interpret the business meaning and recommendations from the reporting and modelling that has been done.
- Identify potential efficiencies in these processes and scope with BI to automate
- Understand all sources of data available and how to query them to accurately produce figures that the business can make decisions on.
- Understand and gather site analytics business requirements and communicate to BI, become the point of contact between site analytics team and BI
- Deep involvement in the delivery of daily and weekly reporting.
- Develop and maintain custom dashboards and reporting solutions for site analytics to facilitate in more timely delivery of insight.
- Working knowledge of and a desire to use different analytical coding languages (python, SQL, R) and tools (Tableau, Qlikview) for understanding business and customer performance using click behaviour
- Experience of visualising and interpreting data and communicating this to help inform business decisions.
- Degree in a technical subject (maths, engineering, computer studies, economics)
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and strong excel skills
- Ability to relay technical knowledge to stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge.
- Highly numerate, with a desire to understand customer behaviour through data
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on technical projects proactively
- Attention to detail and good time management and prioritisation skills a must Excellent English communication skills
- 1-2 years experience on standard industry web analytics tools e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc. (ideally within online ecommerce)
- Understanding of and experience in website tagging.
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution
- Flight Benefits
- Working with the biggest airline website in the world
Full DetailsLocation:Madrid, Spain Employment Type:Full-time Industry:Airlines/Aviation Function:Information Technology Experience:Entry level Education: