Launchmetrics is the leading Brand Performance Cloud used by Fashion, Luxury, and Beauty (FLB) executives to connect with the modern consumer in a constantly changing landscape. With over a decade of industry expertise, we have helped more than 1,000 customers create inspiring, impactful, and measurable experiences.
Our Brand Performance Cloud provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to optimize the use of their creative assets, execute powerful brand amplification programs and measure their brand performance. The company’s AI-driven and proprietary Media Impact Value gives customers the ability to benchmark their performance against 2,000 competitors worldwide. Launchmetrics' intelligence empowers these companies to grow their businesses and streamline their processes, bringing a sharp focus to profitability, accountability, and efficiency while enabling the type of quick decision-making required for agility.
Founded in NYC and with operating headquarters in Paris, we have employees in eight markets worldwide and offer support in five languages. We have been the trusted brand performance technology to brands worldwide such as Dior, Fendi, Shiseido, NET-A-PORTER, and Adidas as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, and Camera Nazionale Della Moda Italiana.
💡ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
We are a global and highly diverse team – distributed in six different countries, with multiple nationalities and varied expertise – we always work collaboratively to understand each other in a "glocal" way to achieve the best results as one team. The Marketing team works daily on the ideation, production, and distribution of campaigns with the objective of attracting the Launchmetrics' target audience.
🎯 ABOUT THE ROLE
Launchmetrics is looking for a B2B digital marketing professional with 2 or 3 years of experience who is interested in developing their career in the field of web and data analysis. Someone for whom terms like CRO, UX, Data Studio, or Tag Manager are familiar.
Reporting to the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of managing the operations behind our CMS (WordPress) on a day-to-day basis. You will communicate frequently with our web developer for the maintenance and constant optimization of our website, as well as work closely with the UX & Web designer for the development of new website projects. At the same time, you will be the digital analyst of the global marketing team, acting as the greatest expert in analytics and supporting the marketing department in all measurement needs.
This role can be totally remote, with the possibility of working from anywhere in Spain or the UK.
- Serve as the global webmaster, ensuring the correct maintenance of our CMS.
- Coordinate and track our developer monthly priorities responding to business needs and marketing campaigns, as well as improving the performance and speed of our website.
- Coordinate web projects from start to finish: aligning with different decision-makers to define objectives; running competitor benchmarks and performance analysis of web pages; coordinating copywriting and translations; running user tests and collaborating with the UX & web designer for the development of wireframes; drawing conclusions and data that support decision making.
- Lead and manage the upload of content into our CMS when new pages are released. Take care of reviewing every detail in the desktop and mobile versions to ensure that there are no errors or bugs before releasing.
- Carry out frequent reviews of our website in all languages and oversee the use of our CMS by different teams to ensure its correct management. Develops guides, documentation, and training to improve internal use of WordPress.
- Monthly management of our web analytics agency. Ensuring the set-up of our measurement tools is effectively done and that all of our objectives are correctly tracked.
- Analyze key campaigns using Google Analytics, Hubspot as well as Data Studio dashboards. Offer recommendations that could improve our digital channels’ performance, conversion rates, and UX improvements.
- Defining new metrics and data collection opportunities for global marketing and assisting in their technical implementation through the website, Marketing automation, or CRM tools.
- Identify new tools and solutions that can facilitate campaign tracking and marketing attribution.
- Improve the measurement & data knowledge of the entire marketing team. Coach different team members to ensure there is constant monitoring of results, educate about good practices, and motivate a culture and decision-making driven by data.
🏆 ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-Related field
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Supermetrics, and Data Studio.
- You can communicate complex technical messages in simple terms to diverse audiences
- You feel comfortable collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate projects effectively using tracking tools such as ClickUp and Notion.
- You enjoy teaching others who do not have data expertise. You understand the importance of documenting each process to improve internal communication and escalate processes.
- A demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Highly organized and analytical, problem solver, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Last, but definitely not least: You speak, read, and write Spanish & English fluently.
You’ll be our rockstar if:
- You have experience in SaaS and B2B tech companies.
- You have experience working in the Fashion, Luxury, or Beauty industry.
💥 WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
A fantastic opportunity to participate in the development of a disruptive international company in an incredible work environment – cool, casual, fast-paced with a passionate, driven and fun team. Our people thrive under autonomy and can easily have a strong impact on our business, customers and organization. By joining us, you will have a chance to work in a cutting edge yet established global organization with more than a decade of sustainable growth and leading investors as partners.
At Launchmetrics, we care about each other and pay extra attention to things like:
- Work-life Balance
- Flexible Working
- Team Building
- Growth & Development
- Health & Wellness
- Diversity & Inclusion
🤝 WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS?
- Step 1: Intro Call
- Step 2: Meet & Greet
- Step 3: Skills Assessment
- Step 4: Culture Fit Interview
- Step 5: Leadership Interview