At Returnly we help brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns. We’re are a financial technology services company that builds award-winning products that drive repurchase behaviour and customer loyalty. We’re backed by smart money VCs in Fintech including some prominent members of the Paypal Mafia. Our headquarters are in San Francisco Financial District and we have offices in Chicago and Madrid. We are on a mission to de-risk online commerce and are building a team of amazingly talented people to help us do it.
About the role
At Returnly, we value you as a whole person. We care about the skillset you bring to the table, but more importantly, we care about the kind of person you are, and the culture and attitude you bring to the table. As a Web Development Project Lead, you will lead, make decisions and help your team in projects that will be used by our customers. You will find success in this role if you appreciate real, technical challenges and building high quality deliverables and services.
Type of projects
You'll be involved in projects with different internal clients:
- Go-lives for large new merchant, working with Onboarding
- Improving current merchants’ return centers, working with Customer Success
- Web projects working with Marketing
Here’s what we look for in the attitude department
- You are versatile and passionate about your work
- You have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- You are flexible and adaptable
- You like to solve problems
- You are a craftsman in your trade but you understand when “good enough” is enough
- You are analytical and have keen attention to details
- You have your own opinions and you are not shy about them, however you value consensus and strive to achieve it
- You lead your teammates by example, you’re the “go to” guy or gal
- You’re not afraid to change your mind given new facts, nor are you afraid to admit your mistakes
- You strive in semi-structured start-up environment with a lot of opportunities and plenty of ambiguities
- You can wear multiple hats
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to explain your ideas clearly and concisely and you enjoy sharing them
- You are very serious about the quality of your work and you ask no less from your colleagues
- You understand and are interested in both big picture and nitty-gritty details
- Prior startup experience a big plus
- Scope and define projects, outlining necessary deliverables, timing and resources
- Monitor project progress, track action items, and conduct implementation reviews
- Manage internal and external client expectations across all projects after scope of work has been agreed
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, assigning, and coaching project team members
- Maintain proper lines of communication across the entire project team and stakeholders
- Web Savvy
- Project Management and planning
- Verbal and written communication
- Process improvement
- Analyzing information
- Reporting skills
- Problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of ENGLISH, both written and spoken is a MUST for communicating with a global team
Diversity - We are diverse, independent thinkers and still one team with one mission.
Openness and empathy - We learn and grow by listening to our customers and each other.
Integrity - We always do what’s right for our customers, Returnly and ourselves - in that order.
Team - EQ is as important as IQ. We make time to help each other out.
Commitment - We are curious and fearless. We own risk, outcomes and everything in between.
We'd really love to hear from you, but before applying please check the following...
Read the values section above carefully and ask yourself if this is a good match for you personally. We want you to be an ambassador of these values!
Do you have all the skills required for this role? Can you demonstrate them? Be realistic - we will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills and match these role requirements.
Please make sure you have included a cover letter as part of your application. We want to learn from you and your achievements before we meet you in person!
Returnly company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.