LINK Mobility Group AS is one of Europe’s leading providers within mobile communications, specializing in CPaaS, mobile messaging services, and mobile solutions. The Group offers a wide range of scalable services and solutions across industries and sectors due to a growing demand for digital convergence between businesses and customers, platforms, and users. The Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and fully owned by private equity company ABRY located in Boston, US. LINK Mobility continues to experience strong organic growth with a high degree of recurring revenue, as customers tend to move more business activities onto mobile platforms. In 2019, LINK Mobility had a total turnover of 2.9 billion NOK with offices in 17 different countries.
@LINK Mobility we live by three core values that drive our business and people: Innovative, Trustworthy and Committed.
When working @LINK you appreciate diversity, cross-border collaboration and solving complex challenges in a high growth environment. Our people are knowledgeable, curious and agile team players who strive to consistently deliver the best mobile messaging solutions for our customers.
We are seeking a Web developer to join Group Marketing at our Madrid office. As Web developer you will have an important role in building and shaping the way visitors experience our websites. You will be a critical member of our Group Marketing team and report to Global Marketing Manager. We are a closely linked, international, and dynamic team of marketing professionals who collaborate effectively together to achieve our goals. You will be responsible for always keeping our corporate website updated, as well as support local website transitions and developments across our LINK footprint.
If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving abilities and work well under tight deadlines you are likely the one we are looking for.
- Implement and maintain the website technical stack
- Support all local pages with global solutions
- Implement web site content, graphics, and performance metrics
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Work closely with content manager and graphic designer to ensure an attractive and user-friendly web experience
- Troubleshoot and solve website problems
- 3-5 years of experience from similar role in the corporate sector, preferable from an e-commerce, product, or tech environment
- Experience in web development and user-centered design
- A degree in a relevant field
- CMS systems and maintenance including template development
- Experience with digital product design/prototyping tools such as inVision, Zeplin, or similar
- Experience with software tools for content management, SEO, in-bound / out-bound marketing, website performance tracking, and lead generation techniques
Our Perfect Match:
- Enjoys a variety of development work and manages to work on several tasks in parallel with strong attention to detail
- Can balance front-end design with operational/business needs resulting in an improved customer/user experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, flexible and well organized to thrive in a small team in a growing organization where a high level of initiative is required
- Integrity and courage to speak up when required, – while keeping calm in demanding situations
- Located in Madrid, Spain
Every employee is an important member of the LINK Family. We do not accept any discrimination, whether active or by means of passive support, whether based on ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, union membership, political views, age or any other characteristic that results in compromising the principle of equality. LINK Mobility regards diversity as a lever for profitability.