N26 Bank offers the the first bank account in Europe that you can manage entirely on your smartphone. We recently received our own banking license, and we've raised more than $53 million from investors including Earlybird, Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures.
Our vision is to create world's best bank experience. We set the standard for mobile banking with our N26 app. It creates a new banking experience with features like fast paperless signup, real time money transfers, cash deposits at merchant stores, worldwide money transfer, investing and getting an overdraft at your fingertip. We want to enable customers to run their entire financial life from their phone and are building a true pan-european bank based on smart products.
As a Web Developer you will be responsible for development of our website, which is undergoing a big technical refactoring. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new features on ongoing basis
- Providing technical support developing the company's website
- Working together with Marketing and Product to define and implement their requirements
- Working together with Design to create the best user experience in the market
- Proven experience writing and maintaining medium scale, content oriented websites (landing pages, news, blog posts)
- A strong knowledge of the most recent flavours of CSS and HTML is also a requirement.
- Working practice administering WordPress
- Familiarity with middleware server implementations using Node.js – consuming APIs, rendering templates server side, etc.
- An eye for good design and accessibility will be a big plus
- Knowledge of the PHP language (not a must but a plus)
- Familiarity with agile methods
- Drive, commitment, proactiveness and willingness to learn
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Great colleagues
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- One of the most beautiful offices with modern amenities in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free