Join our team in Barcelona or Karlsruhe! We are looking for you:
- Open Source: contribute upstream & gain reputation
- Make Impact: build innovative sites used by millions of people each month
- Strive for Quality: operate in a team focused on pragmatic and clean solutions
- Interdisciplinary: work alongside consultants, analysts, designers, developers, marketers, and other specialists
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Experienced in content management systems Drupal and WordPress
- Several years of experience in front-end and back-end web development
- Understanding of writing secure, sustainable, well-documented, and comprehensible code
- Able to quickly read and understand foreign code bases
- Love to share knowledge, also publicly
- Fluent in English
- Contributed to open source software projects
How we work
We create platforms, apps, stores, and digital campaigns. Our projects are for publishing and retail websites. Our customers are our partners, we get them up to speed in the digital world by introducing them to new paradigms, tools, and processes. You are in direct contact with our customers to discuss tasks or coordinate requirements.
You will work in a dynamic international team of digital strategists distributed across offices in Barcelona, Cologne, and our head office in Karlsruhe, Germany.
We love to collaborate, work independently, and we feel responsible for what we do. Therefore you can manage your time and tasks the way it fits your working style best.
We follow agile methodologies to operate in fast-paced environments. Our ideal candidate will be versatile, self-motivated and curious.
- Flexible working hours. You are able to plan your working time, that it fits your lifestyle. If you need a day to get things done and work from home, no problem.
- Free choice of your working equipment.
- Brand new office in the heart of Barcelona with a great coffee machine.
- For new projects you can pitch ideas of technologies you like.
- You can choose between many different projects and customers to work with, and develop your skills in the direction you want.
- We call our colleagues friends at work, because we have no hierarchies and we love the people we work with.
- Twice a year we are having a summer/winter activity with the whole team and do awesome stuff together.
- You can attend or speak at Events to educate yourself, learn about new technologies or introduce your own solutions.