MyRealFood is seeking a Web Developer with motivation and passion about programming and with a desire to improve people's health by building the reference mobile app in nutrition and wellness.
What You'll Do
- Working with the team to plan, shape, and build new product features for our websites.
- Identifying and defining new product opportunities.
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
What We're Looking For
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience of programming
- NextJS & ReactJS for web development
- Familiar with modern development and build tools such as Git, Npm, Babel, and Webpack; experience with front-end JS testing tools and a comprehensive understanding of UI testing techniques
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Desire to ship and work autonomously. You like proposing new hypothesis and be responsible for building, deploying and validating them. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Strong communication skills. You communicate ideas clearly. In disagreements, you engage thoughtfully with other perspectives and compromise when needed.
- Product mindset. You think critically about the implications of what you're building and how it shapes real people's lives.
- HTML (5), CSS (3), Material-UI, Semantic
- Firebase (Auth, Firestore, Functions & Storage)
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- RESTful API development
- Elastic Search
- Agile methodologies (kanban, scrum)
- You have interest for health and fitness
- You have the ability to relocate to Barcelona.
- The opportunity to work in a market-leading mobile application in the nutrition and wellness industry.
- Being part of a dynamic team where your ideas matter.
- Flexible and remote working hours, because a work-life balance should be the rule not the exception.
- Salary is dependent on experience.