Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for developing and maintaining web portals? Do you enjoy building systems in order to handle sales processes? Are you good at adding new functionalities and fixing issues? If so, then please read on.
Our Developer plays a key role in the company. You will be responsible for designing, installing, testing and maintaining the software systems, helping the business to be more efficient and thereby allowing us to provide a better service to our subscribers.
- Fix the existing functionality.
- Re-factor the software to meet modern standards.
- Work on code optimisation.
- Install new internal software for the company.
This is you
- You have very good PHP knowledge, including programming, de-bugging and automation.
- You know the PHPUnit framework.
- You have good MySql knowledge (designing optimal database structure and constructing advanced queries).
- You understand REST APIs.
- You have a very good level on English.
- You have at least a basic level of Linux shell/Linux administration skills.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
Flexible working hours
50% discount on medical insurance
Benefits sharing program
23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
In-house English and Spanish classes
Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.