Curelator is a Boston-company with a software developer team in Barcelona.
Our product is a clinically validated patient-centric, digital platform that combines big data and proprietary small data (n=1) analytics to measure the impact of a wide spectrum of factors and medications on individuals with chronic diseases who have debilitating episodic attacks.
Curelator Headache, our first application is being used in clinical studies with multiple institutions, which have generated several groundbreaking findings that have advanced the clinical management of migraine. Curelator collects patient reported data remotely and provide individual analysis to headache clinics.
We are looking for a full-time freelance Web developer, intermediate or senior level, to maintain all of our current Web properties and build new features and products.
As the main web developer, you will:
- Implement new features, redesign and maintain our React/Flux/ES6-based user management and data visualization dashboard.
- Build innovative data visualizations using D3.
- Maintain and improve our company and product responsive websites.
- Build responsive email templates and manage newsletter campaigns.
- Participate in the elaboration of new web-based products.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow a well implemented React/Flux product and work on a variety of interesting projects. We are strong believers in using the right tool for the right job and we hire people who like challenges and keeping up with new technologies.
You will work closely with our CEO, Clinical VP, Product Manager, Designers and other developers (mobile and backend). You will also get the chance to collaborate closely with our data scientists. We have smart and automonous team of effective and communicative people spread between US and Europe. We are looking for someone based in Barcelona, who can work part-time remote and part time from our office, with strong communication skills generally and especially in English.
- Experience shipping high quality and scalable code in a mission-critical environment.
- Amazing human and strong teamwork skills.
- Commitment to development best practices, including TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience with React, ES6 and the Flux design pattern.
- Experience with responsive Web design and optimizing client-side performance.
- Knowledge of automation and dependencies management tools such as NPM and Gulp.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Between USD 3000 and 3500 per month, depending on the experience, plus an equity sharing plan.