Azavista is an online event registration and event management
platform that provides planners with all the essentials to more
efficiently handle their meetings and events. With Azavista, from just
one consolidated interface, you can handle event registrations, email
marketing, budgeting, supplier procurement and more. Azavista also
offers a native event app, as well as an advanced analytics solution and
VAT refund services especially for the travel and event industry.
Azavista is unique in its data-driven approach to event management. Our algorithms support on-demand travel procurement among 50.000 global suppliers. We support strategic event planning, through, various cloud integrations and event logistics. And additionally we deliver data-driven participant engagement. Large corporate and enterprise customers are using our platform for their global requirements, in addition mid-size organizations and agencies do value our platform as essential for their event management.
We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our dynamic team in Amsterdam. You will work in a team of dedicated web-development professionals with entrepreneurial driven talent.
- Work with the development team according Agile/Scrum principles.
- Partner with peers in application engineering to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies translate through to world class products and services.
- Maintain clear documentation of processes and communicate task progress.
- Work with Quality Assurance to test functional product features.
- Mentor other members of the Development Team.
- Advanced experience, +3 yrs preferably with MVC frameworks.
- MySQL and experience with LAMP is required.
- Experience with Agile Development
- Proactive, Start up mentality and attitude to go the extra mile.
- Proficiency in source code management practices
Other skills & experience
- Thorough theoretical knowledge, either through formal training or self study.
- Ability to think out of the box and with minimal structure.
- Experience working with high-performance, high-volume web environments.