Another task will be to collaborate with the rest of the team analysing the future of the platform, and the possible migration to a new CMS.
The ideal candidate for this position has to be an active team member, who can contribute with new ideas, motivated and proactive, able to help the team to evolve the platform.
The successful candidate will be based in Madrid.
- Create new templates (themes) based on our CMS
- Test websites code and scripts on multiple browsers and devices
- Study the viability of new developments
- Provide new ideas to improve the product
- Collaborate with the rest of the team analyzing the future of the platform
- Work with development team by training them on the new implementations
- Reporting and analysis on improvements and design of hotel websites
- Own success - Take responsibility for successful delivery of all solutions
- Complete and submit time, status reports in accordance with the deadlines
- An active listener, with fluency in both English and Spanish
- The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge and experience in:
- PHP server-side programming
- CMS (Expression Engine, Drupal, Wordpress…)
- Responsive Design
- Good knowledge of responsive design and the Bootstrap library
- Code compatibility with different devices like desktop, tablet/Ipad and mobile/Iphone.
- Experience in version control tools (GIT ...)
- Setting deadlines to developers
- Optimizing code.
Additional useful skills:
- Knowledge or experience in:
- Experience in web page optimization for Google (Google Page Speed)
- Sketch, Axure, InVision or similar
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- CMS development
- Object Oriented Programming (PHP)
- React or AngularJs
Functional / Technical Skills
Learning on the Fly