The Visca Web team is behind the popular Futebol.com, Marcadores.com and several other football live scores products which currently attract millions of users over 30 countries worldwide. The product revolves around real-time football results and social interactions (discussions, predictions contest with prizes to win…) between users.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Web Analyst owns and manages every aspect of Data analysis of assigned products in Visca Web's portfolio. The focus of this role is on the deliverables and inputs to better understand how our users consume our products, what they like, what needs to be improved... as well as how to implement tracking solutions to get better at collecting and analyzing data.
You’ll have a key role in helping the team make Product strategy decision based on key stats.
- Ensure that all our Websites and Mobile Apps are appropriately tagged in Google Analytics, Mixpanel and/or any other tools you might find adequate to be able to answer any research question.
- Build and maintain different reporting tools, such as dashboards or reports, to share user behaviour information with stakeholders.
- Perform analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality.
- Identify and analyze relevant customer data to drive business goals and validate designs; turn data into actionable insights.
- Analyse performance and different behaviours in an A/B Test environment.
- Collaborate with User Researchers to detect gaps in knowledge about our users; identify research opportunities to fill those gaps.
- Be an advocate for our users, building empathy within the company with clear presentations that highlight the impact of customer experience on business results.
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst in a digital environment.
- Strong Experience working with Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Excel.
- Strong Experience managing large data set and build beautiful Visualization dashboard
- Tackle issues with high standards and a fresh perspective, always keeping the user experience in mind.
- Be used to working in multidisciplinary team
- Simplicity & clarity is at the core of everything you do.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Ability to discuss with the team in English
- (bonus) Being a sport fan & understand the sport world
- (bonus) Programming knowledge (JS, HTML, CSS…)
We have great benefits
- A stimulating work environment.
- The pride to work on a product that everyone may use.
- Free Coffee + Bi-weekly Team Lunches.
- Personal Development (conferences, katas, language training…).
- High-level Futbolin games.
- Apple Macbook Pro for all team members.
- Tickets for FC Barcelona live football games.
- 23 days of annual paid leave (+ public holidays).
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary.
This position is a full-time one, based in our Barcelona office. Possession of a valid work-permit for Spain is a must.
You would be joining a young (well, relatively, from mid-20s to mid-30s) and diverse (5 different nationalities, counting Catalan as one) dev team which is committed to producing clean, tested code.
We are all passionate about creating great experiences for our users and we find it absolutely indispensable to also have fun in the process. We champion a stimulating work environment where respect, initiative, synergy and exchange are valued.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!