Driven by Curiosity
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team
We are an outstanding global team of data scientists, web and marketing analytics specialists who work across our business. We co-create with partners and technologists to spur new customer growth, build inspired customer experiences, understand customer behaviors, and uncover opportunities to improve.
What you will do
- Be immersed in diverse teams (e.g., Product Owners, Designers, Developers) where you will lead exploratory analyses to uncover customer insights to improve the customer site experience
- Uncover optimization opportunities and continually bring forward ideas and insights
- Design, execute, and analyze A/B tests as well as partner with other analytics leads to inform the development, maintenance, and improvement of tools for analyzing and executing tests
- Collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often
- Mentor and/or manage junior analysts, guiding their work to manage teams deliverables
- Experience collaborating in an active, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often
- Experience mentoring junior analysts and guiding their work to optimize team’s overall bandwidth
- Passion, curiosity, and adaptability complemented by an engaged personality to guide analyses that uncover impactful insights
- Strong communication skills and experience delivering technical concepts to non-technical partners
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in an eCommerce environment and a bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline. Master’s degree a plus
- Technical work experience in web analytics data and tools. Role uses Adobe Analytics; prior experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms is preferred
- Have a strong understanding of statistical methods and familiarity with test design
- Proficient in SQL. Any other programming languages (e.g. R, Python) are a plus. The role uses SQL and R today
What's In It for You
- You will grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions – we are a very data-driven company
- You will love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a global team with talented professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!
Job Segment: Data Analyst, Analytics, Engineer, Manager, Computer Science, Data, Management, Engineering, Technology