We’re a fast growing company which aims to change the way hotels think about customer experience and their relationship with their guests.
If you’re looking for a place where you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative, team-oriented and fast paced environment, STAY is the place for you.
We’re not so small that there’s still everything to do, but we are small enough so that you will be able to have a significant and very quick impact on the company’s success.
Brief, we want someone to help us turn the market on its head and become number one. Every hotel company and hotel in the world should know about us, because we really believe that we are the best at what we do. Yes, it is a great challenge, but only the greatest can take advantage of great opportunities.
As VP of Sales you will be responsible for developing and increasing the sales or our products. This involves:
- Defining all aspects of the sales strategy in cooperation with the CEO including: short-term and long- term objectives, process for new customer finding and acquisition, pricing strategy and value proposition, up-selling strategy to existing customers and customer satisfaction goals.
- Managing the whole sales process, from initial contact to contract negotiation and signing.
- Meeting and exceeding the goals set in cooperation with the CEO.
- Identifying key persons in existing and new customer’s company structure and establishing trusting relationships with these persons.
- Participating in trade shows, industry events and workshops in order to boost STAY’s standing in the sector.
- Recruiting, inspiring, leading and managing our National and International Sales Team.
- The post requires extensive travelling
- You know the world of sales inside out due to your 8+ years of Sales experience and your 3+ years of successful sales of software solutions to mid-size and large companies
- You are used to talking and selling to senior decision makers and persons who hold a position with decision power
- You have specific software sales skills like clear communication of value proposition, understanding of the SAAS market and customer’s needs, etc.
- You are able to identify and approach potential new clients and have strong relationship building skills
- You are an experienced and successful negotiator
- You know how to listen and like doing it. You also exceed at communicating, orally and in writing. You can do this in English as well
- You are an objectives oriented person, with an exceptional drive and an ability to plan and execute, but also to improvise when needed
- You have a Four year degree or equivalent
- Half-day Fridays
- Nice working space well located
- Apple or PC equipment of your choice
- Food check
- Professional team coming from Top Companies
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!