At Holded we are upgrading the way SMB’s manage their business. We are a well-funded startup founded in 2016 that has raised nearly $8m from world-class investors including Lakestar (Holded was their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia & Brandwatch).
Our mission is to create a business Operating System (businessOS) that covers all the key areas for small and medium sized businesses. From financial management (such as Accounting and Invoicing) to HR, CRM and Project & Inventory management, allowing companies to automate over 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes.
With 50 people in our team and more than 20.000 business using our software, we are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help to reinvent the concept of ERP!
What you'll be doing
As a VP of Sales and Customer Success you will be responsible to create a scalable team that achieves the sales and retention targets by putting the customer on the center of the straet
- Hire, on-board, train and motivate at an exceptional level
- Build a highly efficient and productive sales & customer success team in scalable model
- Improve the hiring process for the sales & customer teams to make sure we are hiring the best talent
- Make sure you provide the proper resources to develop your team careers
- Maintain exceptional Employee happiness and engagement
- Develop efficient processes to improve the productivity of the sales & customer success team
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan designed to grow the number of accounts from 5k to 20k
- Develop and implement a strategic customer succes plan designed to improve adoption, retention & satisfaction
- Design a comprehensive plan to attack new markets and can implement them successfully
- Report on Key Sales & Customer Success Indicators to the co-founder Javi Fondevila
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Working closely with other members of the leadership team including Marketing, Product and Engineering, consistently ensuring the optimal balance of growth and efficiency.
- Strong communication in English
- Have scaled a Sales or Customer Success teams from 5 to 25 people as the direct manager of the team
- Proven experience in opening new markets
- An empathic leader with a desire to build a world-class organization with a specific emphasis on customer success
- Strong process orientation, experience rolling out processes and programs
- Willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, and coach
- Willingness to experiment, fail fast, learn, and adapt; flexibility to learn from what you’ve done in the past, not adhere rigidly to it
- Has worked in a fast growth high pressure environment
- 7+ years related leadership experience in a B2B Sales Environment
- Must have led sales team from €1M to €12M ARR
- Experience in selling to Small and Mid-size companies ( 5 - 200 employees ) is required
- Experience in an international environment
- Experience in SaaS
At Holded, we do things differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.
We didn’t start Holded to be another software company. We started Holded to be epic, and you can be part of it!
This might not be the job for you, but perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. If that’s the case, feel free to send them this link: https://jobs.holded.com/o/vp-of-sales-and-customer-success