We're looking for a VP Demand Gen to help us grow Email Meter!
We have an ambitious vision and the next step is growing our team with the addition of a marketing executive. If you like the product and are excited about building its future with us, we want to hear from you!
What's Email Meter?
Email Meter is a product of ShuttleCloud, the software platform that powers consumer email migration and contacts import for some of the biggest technology companies, including Google and Comcast. Email Meter provides email stats & analytics to tens of thousands of users across small and large companies.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a highly-motivated, self-starting individual to manage our marketing and demand generation programs. This opportunity is perfect for an enthusiastic marketer who is excited about the prospect of stepping up to build and design lead nurture programs, inbound and outbound marketing campaigns and lead generation programs, all while using the latest marketing automation and sales technology (including Salesforce, Sendgrid, Typeform, Adespresso, Google Analytics...).
As our VP of Marketing & Demand Gen, it will be up to you (in collaboration with our CEO, our VP of Customer Success, and our product managers and engineers) to create the marketing, lead nurturing, sales workflow and infrastructure that you believe will deliver the best results.
The best person for the job must be detail-oriented, highly analytical and extremely data driven. You should be someone who always strives to continuously raise the bar, you love tinkering with marketing software and coming up with tricky ideas. You are the kind of person who enjoys exploring new and smarter ways to conduct lead generation efforts because you have an insatiable curiosity for exploring what’s possible. You are also someone that brings past experience and are excited about a blank canvas and getting it right from the start.
In summary, you should be/have:
- Data driven
Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
Have significant experience with setting up lead generation, lead nurturing, and email drip campaigns
Excited about a blank canvas
Fast learner that proactively tackles challenges
Team player with a strong work ethic
Ability to thrive in a startup environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
Fun and energetic
Education and experience
Experience with Salesforce and familiarity with workflow processes and systems within the marketing/sales cycle.
Familiar with industry best practices in inbound marketing, demand generation and paid/organic search.
Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions.
Experience (or even passion!) for A/B testing.
Willingness to collaborate with the team, share your knowledge and learn along the way.
What you can expect from us
- We’re all in this together. We will treat you as a responsible person and you will have a lot of freedom regarding schedule, vacations and work style. We’re not a typical company. We believe in a horizontal model, which means that everyone on the team has a huge influence on the whole company. Everyone contributes, and when something is wrong, anybody can bring it up and fix it.
- You’ll have a flexible schedule, with the only obligation to attend specific meetings.
- Your health is very important, so we also pay for private medical insurance.
- Once a week we receive a massage, did we already mention that we like working with people that are well-rested?
- We take care of lunch every day in the office.
- About the company: https://blog.shuttlecloud.com
- About Email Meter: http://emailmeter.com/
- Social media buzz: https://twitter.com/search?q=emailmeter (previously Gmail Meter:https://twitter.com/search?q=gmailmeter)
- Office tour: http://bit.ly/2hMgS0a
About Shuttle Cloud